Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - SM

Posted: Dec 28th, 2018 - 1:01 am In Reply to: whippeee - all over companies do that every year. - next month it will be late

This post seriously made me laugh right out loud. What are we giving out gold stars for paying on time now when that's something they should be doing anyway? It's pretty pathetic when you have to praise a company for paying you on time. It almost sounds like you're training a puppy. "Good puppy! You get a cookie!" They should be paying you on time EVERY TIME, just like all of the other companies out there, not just on special occasions. I have not been paid late one single time since I left Keystrokes several years ago. In fact, the company that I work for now almost always pays us a day early, holiday or not. Trust me, with Keystrokes' extensively tumultuous history, you can rest assured that you will be paid late again. It may not be next payday or the one after that, or even the one after that, but it WILL happen again at some point, guaranteed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)