Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

What I'd love for Nuance to give us all this year...sm - Just me

Posted: Dec 13th, 2018 - 7:39 am

1.  VDI that works consistently, quickly, AND new PCs for those whose current PCs don't meet the standards.

2.  Your raising your prices with clients and then send that extra on to the subcontractors and insist they pass it on to all of us who without us working you'd be making no money.

3.  For years I've had the same requests for eScription that never come to fruition despite your claiming the system "learns" from things corrected.  Examples are:  When a dictator says "parenthesis" you not put in the word "pregnancies," when a dictator says "stop" you put in a period and not the word "stop" and when they say "open bracket" you insert ( and not ) and when they say "close bracket" you insert ) instead of (.   15 years now of editing on your platform with many many many requests for your system to learn these things is ridiculous and we don't get paid to consistently correct the same mistakes on your end.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)