Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Worked - For

Posted: Dec 13th, 2018 - 6:25 am In Reply to: From OP . Thank you for such a quick response. I am - not on this board often and

I worked for them many, many years ago and I seriously doubt if much has changed. They use their own platform, but cannot remember the name of it. You download work to your computer, type it up, and send it back via the same route. QA was fair and not punitive. Work was fairly plentiful. I rarely ran out. The only thing was the "quality" of their dictations. Many docs dictated over cell phones and if you have done this work for very long, you have to know it makes for very poor quality... fading in and out, background noise, etc. Some you could hardly understand. Many of the finished reports looked like Swiss cheese what with all of the blanks left. Pay was always 8 cpl.... always. no chance for any raises. They are not affiliated with Nuance that I know of. They always paid on time. The reason I quit was because I had scheduled for daytime work and suddenly the work started coming in later in the day... like 3 pm or so, and mostly over the weekends. there was not much work during the week. It just did not work out with what I wanted for a schedule, so I moved on. They said they could not control when the doctors decided to dictate, but the account was always in the early mornings before that, so something changed. They do have some pretty awful dictators, like the ortho one. You can't understand a word he says. I wish anyone luck if they decide to try it. :-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)