Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Another thought about VDI and unethical Nuance - Melinda

Posted: Dec 7th, 2018 - 12:59 pm

Those who work for another MTSO for extra income who have accounts that are not provided by Nuance could now be using one computer (that is if they did not buy another one just for VDI) which Nuance can scan any time of day or night, with or without the MT's knowledge and see the other MTSO's accounts she is working on.  What does that tell you?  With that information, Nuance is very likely and able to contact those accounts, under bid the amount they are paying, and steal them from the MTSO that we work for to supplement our income.  I do not trust them, despise them, and quit my job on 11/30 as I refuse to help this trash make further profits with my skills, hard work, and stinking low pay.  My work ethics will just not allow me to stoop that low.  Wait until some time has passed and see what happens with all of this turmoil.  I just hope that the ones who elected to go with VDI, purchased a separate computer, not just for working for another company but to also protect their private information.  No one should allow this under handed, unethical concoction into their computer that is used for other work or personal business. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)