Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TAA - Smoke

Posted: Dec 7th, 2018 - 12:18 pm In Reply to: Nuance and TAA - other petitioners out there? - AncientMT

I was laid off in July. I applied for TAA benefits the week after I applied for UE. My TAA rep has been amazing! I wasn't able to start school in August because I didn't have enough time to gather all of the information and get approval from my state before classes started. I'm now awaiting approval for the Spring semester, which starts next month. I've enrolled in a 2-year program and will continue to receive UE payment while I'm in school. I was also advised to apply for financial aid because any grants I'm awarded are mine to keep since school and books will be paid for with TAA benefits. I plan on using my grants for the summer semesters since I won't be in class and won't receive UE during those semesters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)