Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

don't get down on youself - anon

Posted: Dec 5th, 2018 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: I guess but it sure has put me in a slump - MTalways

PF is not for everyone. I didn't last long either. I guess that wasn't horrible for me because my husband helped until I transitioned to something else.

I was never very comfortable changing what the doctor says to the extend they want. Seems like they are playing with fire with that rule. Guess it worked out for the better in the end. My TL (KW) seemed very unforgiving and like she expected me to be up and running in a couple of weeks. Others I saw on here said a few weeks, so was surprised she was so impatient.

Honestly, I wouldn't stop putting out resumes. I had someone else look over mine to make sure it looked good and then sent them out locally. I ended up with a good MT job from home through a local busy practice. Believe it or not, not every doctor's office wants their work sent off to who knows where and the pay is slightly better than what PF offered. There are other good jobs out there. It may take a little while, but keep trying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)