Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I guess but it sure has put me in a slump - MTalways

Posted: Dec 5th, 2018 - 11:08 am In Reply to: sorry you had a tough time, but ... - anon

I keep ruminating how I should have done better or been more patient. My family took a big hit financially about my not making it. I really don't know why it went south so fast except that I am just a loser. This is what I am struggling with (those kinds of feelings). But I can tell you one thing. The fact that I type brain surgeries and heart surgeries on my IC job (although struggling money-wise) does perk up my day. I am trying to remain in the moment and grateful for what I have versus what could have been. However, my son is extremely disappointed at what he hoped would be our finally able to get me a car lol. But life throws challenges to us that way doesn't it. I am just grateful my IC job put up with my not typing as much for a few weeks and is able to keep me full time now. I tell you I cherish that job after all I have done lately with my head in the clouds with PF. But that was never to be. Thanks for your feedback. You are right about not letting a previous job go because anything can happen in any job for any reason. I am grateful every day I log in to work even at 4 cpl minus taxes and social security :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)