Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just left as a new hire - MTalways

Posted: Dec 5th, 2018 - 9:59 am In Reply to: Old biddies - sm

Reading this thread makes me very sad. I have had a hard time in MT these days after being in it for a very long time. I loved the fact that I was chosen to go to Virginia. My experience was great there. The 2 managers were really kind and so was the person I trained with. When I went home however I was not a good fit for the job as I have had many years in acute care and BOS. The team lead and I had different personalities and I got too stressed out to do well. Within 2 weeks I was gone and now I am suffering for it. I asked for my job back but to no avail and I cannot even afford to send the computer back. I do not know about all the yelling and name calling on this board but I can say if you can get the interview do it. But when you get the job study hard and keep that job because it is a rare find in a dying career. I am ok now because I am with my IC job and they are really appreciative of my talent and they have always said I did a good job. I just looked elsewhere because I am barely making the bills and lost my car. I wish every day I could have been better at my job at PF to have kept that job like the other gal I trained with but that was not to be. So go for the job but work to do well and your bills will always be paid. Just do not listen to nasty people on this board or if you run across someone in the company you have a conflict with. Making bills and having a happy family are worth hanging on even in the worst of situations. That was my story. Learn from me. Do well there once you get in and don't let the turkeys get you down. No matter what our situation is even if we are poor we have to find something to be grateful for in each day. Now I am grateful for my IC job because they like me even though I am broke. But I do take care of my son and I have a roof over my head. Many more cannot say the same. Be grateful and please don't name call because it does not make life better for anyone. Thanks for listening to my story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)