Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Most definitely! - sm

Posted: Dec 4th, 2018 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: tell me if I'm wrong, but - GoingBatty

Pretty soon there will not be MTs left willing to work for this low pay as they continue to leave the industry. I'm really looking forward to the day MT/editing pay is increased duw to the MT demand.

Yes, calculate your taxes and expenses of working as an IT into any pay. You'll see quickly how little you actually bring home.

Calculate 20% for taxes and another large percentage for the expenses associated with the job - computer expenses, Internet, down time, vacation pay, disability and health insurances, etc.

Yeah, if you take $10 an hour working at home then you are probably someone who has someone who can cover your taxes with another income and has you covered insurance-wise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)