Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This is the only job I know of - Disgusted

Posted: Nov 20th, 2018 - 10:33 am In Reply to: Did you send them a follow-up email? - wondering

That treats potential employees, present employees the way MTSOs do. They are rude, could care less about your welfare, can put you through a ton of paperwork, conference calls, etc., only to have you either end up without any work or the work is horrible. They lie about accounts, TAT, etc. QA is murderous, they can cut you off without you knowing it. The last time I had a decent MT job was 15 years ago and since then, they have just gotten worse and worse. I finally got out. Could not take their indifference and cruel treatment any longer.

I think what actually finally did it for me was the VDI fiasco, which seems to be ongoing and believe me when you work for anything associated with Nuance you are going to be screwed over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)