Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

Infinity foot pedal nightmare - Cheryl

Posted: Nov 18th, 2018 - 5:15 pm

I am having major issues with my Infinity foot pedal which I have used for years with no problems. Starting having issues intermittently where it just would stop working.  Progressed to not working at all or after a reboot, it would work until I lifted my foot off the pedal and then it would stop. To date, have been through four different computers (two Windows 7 and two Windows 10, one a brand new laptop), three Infinity pedals (two fresh out of the box), and three software programs (CourtSmart, FTR, and CPSI). 

Device manager tells me there are no conflicts.  Pedal is recognized in device manager.  Troubleshooters don't find anything.  Tells me the pedals are working properly. Compatibility option back to Windows XP did not get it working. Have tried numerous suggestions by others who have had the problem including changing power management settings on the USBs.  Nothing has gotten it work. 

No new programs were loaded around the time things started happening.  New brand new Windows 10 laptop had everything up to date, but stopped doing updates on the Windows 7 thinking it might have been an update that was causing the problem. 

Does anyone have anything they can think of that solve this mystery and get it working again? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)