Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Job Seekers Board

Remote Medical Transcriptionist - Cathy Dalzell

Posted: Nov 6th, 2018 - 6:31 pm

I placed this ad many months ago and had over 500+ resumes. We are still growing and I want to keep your emails on file. Unfortunately, my email address has changed and I was unable to get the emails off. If you are interested, please forward your resume to me @ ctwpmt@gmail.com.

Thank you.

CATHY TYPE WORD PROCESSING, BELLEVILLE, NJ
ctwpmg@gmail.com
Cathytype.com

Cathy Type Word Processing of Belleville, NJ has been providing quality medical transcription services for over 30 years. We are seeking experienced US based remote medical transcriptionists to join our team. The successful candidates will have proven experience with references. We pride ourselves on quality transcription in a timely manner.
Requirements: We require a minimal of two years of medical transcription experience with excellent spelling and grammar skills. Experience with Word, Express Scribe and FTPs is suggested.
Production pay: averages 8 to 10 cents per line depending on experience.
Please copy resume into your email and send to: mt@cathytype.com. No attachments will be opened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)