Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Searching - for names

Posted: Oct 28th, 2018 - 12:39 am In Reply to: How long do you search for a dr's name? - MLS

I go through exactly the same as you. Interesting thing, I never used to have so much trouble finding names by just googling and not much else. Now, lots of times even if the name is spelled out (though often misspelled) I still can't find a match - not in the account database nor searching in Google under whatever bit of info I have about the doctor or PA or whatever the case may be. It's like some of these people don't exist. I wonder if it's Google not as far reaching as it used to be?? After about 3 mins, I have to move on and will just transcribe it the way the doctor spelled it or the way it sounds and for address just add in whatever I've been given, if anything. That's all you can do...There are so many things that will ruin production at any given moment, especially with so much that's unfamiliar. I don't know how anybody can keep up with it all...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)