Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good luck signing that nuance contract that gives you - full responsibility for any and all damage. SM

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2018 - 4:17 pm In Reply to:

I wait for the day one of you comes on here crying that it finally happened to you and how you wish you'd heeded the warnings.

I'm not saying I'd be happy about it. I'm saying it's going to happen, it's only a matter of time. Maybe not this week, or next. Several months or a year down the road, it's going to happen. Those of you who think "it's going to be fine, nothing to worry about" are the ones who will cry the loudest.

Then if anyone dares say "I told you so" they will be torn apart with "have you no compassion for your fellow MT" kind of thing.

It's not VDI in and of itself. It's the contract giving Nuance full control over your computer to do what they want, when they want within it, and you sign the contract agreeing to it.

Nuance is the one driving this bus right over the cliff and you all jump on happily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)