Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 43)

Nobody gets it. The whole point was - SM

Posted: Oct 20th, 2018 - 6:27 pm In Reply to: I hear Noladat being bragged up as so wonderful but - they use Nuance VDI. FYI. Beware. NM

Nuance and VDI. Nobody's learned anything, apparently, over the years with all the Nuance disaster stories. You're all so blinded by that brilliant 4 cents a line and promises of those TONS of work, I bet not many of you even read or cared to read that contract fully before signing.

I'm glad you're happy there, but will be sad the day many of you VDI people come on here and cry that your personal financial information was compromised, the computer crashed or ruined, or you're being held responsible for some other tech disaster that you fully approved when signing that contract.

It's only a matter of time, but it's going to be okay because you will have big bucks in the savings accounts for a new computer and days worth of tech support bills you'll be stuck with when it all comes crashing down. You're an IC. Remember that. Completely responsible for all the damage and the bills.

Reality bites.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)