Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

CMLS - Pamela

Posted: Oct 20th, 2018 - 11:03 am In Reply to: CMLS IS A LEGITIMATE COMPANY AND NOT A SCAM - CMLS

As an employee of CMLS for almost 4 years now, I can tell you that this is the best company I have ever had the pleasure to work for. The owners are there for you and if you have questions they will always help you. The pay is excellent and the work is so rewarding. I feel like this is the way transcription used to be and should be. They always pay on time and we usually always have work, especially on Friday through Monday. The physicians are not hard to transcribe for. If you have the experience and skills, CMLS is the place to work. There is no drama in this company and we all work great together. I have been in this business for 30 years and I can tell you that CMLS is the dream job for me. If you love straight typing and getting excellent line count and great pay, they are the company.

They are legitimate and I would not want to work anywhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)