Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Did they specify what...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Oct 18th, 2018 - 6:04 am In Reply to: Pay per page - Texas typist

constitutes a page? Sounds like I'm nitpicking, but this is important information. You need to know top/bottom and side margin measurements (usually in inches/fraction of inches). Is it single spacing or double spacing? Is the right hand margin justified or unjustified? What font size do they use? This makes a big difference because a small font (like 6 pt) size can allow more words per line and would take you longer to produce a whole page of such lines. I wouldn't work with less than a 10 point font. If they'll answer these questions, you'll have a better idea and could maybe guestimate how your present lph value will translate to a page per line situation. Personally, I wouldn't work for any company that did not define page size.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Pay per page - Texas typist (Views: 660, 2018-10-17, 3:47 pm)
    • Did they specify what...SM - Old Anon