Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

I went through the Nuance trauma - sm

Posted: Oct 17th, 2018 - 1:01 pm In Reply to: Thank you. I was noticing the same thing - I cannot believe this is only because

of odd things constantly happening until finally they admitted what was happening to our work.

We had excuse after excuse of why the work was running out. I do fear being lied to and manipulated again by another company, so I see nothing wrong with MTs connecting and sharing notes.

It's what keeps a lot of us afloat on what is really going on with our companies and accounts.

Accounts have a tendency to leave this time of year due to the fiscal year end, so yet another reason to keep apprise of what's going on with our companies.

The the obvious reason is the Nuance monster controlling the privately owned (unless there's something we don't know) MTSOs now, so we should all be very worried about what's happening. Nuance lies and treats MTs like garbage. I'm definitely keeping abreast of the VDI situation.

I hate that bulky invasive program being on my private computer. I just wonder how I'm ever going to get it removed when I leave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)