Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 43)

I agree, something is odd - sm

Posted: Oct 17th, 2018 - 12:16 pm In Reply to: What's happening with TTCI? Lately it seems - there is a huge backlog

There are times we have a handful of jobs for my account and this week it's just exploding and just at TAT.

I don't know if Nuance is splitting the accounts between multiple MTSOs in order to meet TATs, but something is going on with these accounts.

I'm working the hours I always work, doing the same amount I always do for them, but the work is through the roof this week.

I don't know about people leaving due to VDI, but I do know we received emails regarding work beind behind due to the hurricane.

I'm doubtful about that because the hurricane only affected Florida and South Georgia, and doubt that many accounts have MTs just in those areas.

My guess is next week work will be low and running out. This seems to be the pattern lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)