Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I received a call from Richard. The call was legit - sm - MT55

Posted: Oct 17th, 2018 - 7:51 am In Reply to: I'd like to know why...SM - Old Anon

The company does IMEs. He was looking for people who can work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The IMEs ranged from 40 to 60 minutes long. You log onto their site and download the audio file and transcribe it. He told me the way the system was set up was that only one file came in at a time. You had that day to complete it or it would go back into the system. They had it set up this way so no one can "cherry pick" the work. They were Worker's Compensation reports dictated by an orthopedist or physiatrist who examined the patient. I told him I would think about it. I called him back at the number he called me from. He answered (it was a legit number) and I told him I was not interested as it was mainly weekend work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)