Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Wrong on all 5 counts. I'm none of those and I - always speak up about late pay. SM

Posted: Oct 15th, 2018 - 5:09 pm In Reply to: Of course, this same person has to come and bash KS at - any opportunity

It happened in the past, with so many promises that it was going to be fixed. Continued and continues to happen. No, not every single week, but I would say on average once a month?

The only MT who never seems to have a problem with his pay or else he never complains, just bends over and takes it, seems to be FT. Along with some others who are so desperate that they put up with it. That MT with a working husband with a good job thing for backup, that one doesn't have a problem with late pay and doesnt care about the single mothers who are the sole support of themselves and children.

I'm going to watch this board, and bet anything within 2 months there will be another late pay post from someone.

Checks may be okay temporarily, it's just a matter of time before the owner's little cash flow problem kicks in again and she pays herself before the MTs.

Seems like it's MTs at random, some get paid, some dont. I have no idea what their deal is, but I can assure people the payroll problem is NOT fixed.

Why? Because they have so much financial trouble and the office and admin staff make sure they get paid before the MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)