Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VDI - Red

Posted: Oct 15th, 2018 - 4:11 pm In Reply to: Curious if Nuance MTSOs are having a hard time hiring - with VDI

So, here is my experience with VDI. I followed the plan and let them install VDI on my new computer with corporate level malware and virus production (thanks to my computer nerd working husband). Within a day I had a virus that crashed my computer! I have been doing this for 19+ years and have NEVER had a virus. In the agreement that you sign, you cannot "blame" Nuance, but I have never had one before and a month ago after I my husband recovered my OS and my computer was reset to factory I have not had one since. What changed within 24 hours of my getting the one and only virus I have ever had.....I allowed Nuance to install VDI! Things that make you go hmmmm. For me, this means no working for the company that I absolutely LOVED! I LOVED the environment, I LOVED EMDAT, I LOVED everyone I worked with! I am fortunate enough to have a husband that can support our basic bills while I searched for a new job. I am sorry that this is not the case for everyone. I hope none of the persons who have to stay with VDI, for whatever reason, get viruses and I hope those of you looking find a wonderful company to work for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)