Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You cannot say that for every company - I have worked both as MT and QA

Posted: Oct 15th, 2018 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: That's because QA is whoever is friends with the manager - sm

The QA positions were offered based on accuracy scores, the low need for QA review on your work, and your ability to follow guidelines as indicated by client.

As a QA, what I have noticed is there are very, very few MTs that will look up anything and just shoot off whatever they do not feel like completing to QA. This inflates the cost of doing business - meaning that money could be used for the MTs that shine, but because there is a need for QA because of the bad seeds, that money is dedicated to correcting errors, research, etc.

There are two sides to this story. Not every MT is interested in accuracy or doing a good job. Some are only interested in padding their lines and the patient record be damned.

Then, you have MTs and QA people that take their jobs seriously and always do 110% on their work.

It is sad you had to write such an inaccurate account of QA; shows me you have not done that work, and you have no idea how challenging it can be or the difficulties encountered by QA because of MTs doing sloppy work despite multiple instructions or corrections.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)