Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Of course, this same person has to come and bash KS at - any opportunity

Posted: Oct 15th, 2018 - 1:53 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes but they pay late - sm

Checks have been straightened out and have been on time. If you don't work there, why do you continuously bash them? I love my job, and there are not many MT's who still say that other than those of us at KS. It's funny that the person who usually posts who was there a while and a coordinator thinks she's all that. There are only five coordinators who are no longer there. I've been through all of them in the 16 years I've worked for them. I'm local, so I've also been to the office, met the team personally and like them. I bet it was the one who kept stealing from them that screams the loudest. Another one was very nice, and I talk to her outside of work, so I know it's not her because she wishes she was still with KS. The third? Complete nutbag. I met her once and tried not to laugh at her ridiculous makeup. She looked like Mimi from the Drew Carey show and was dumb as a box of rocks. The fourth was a long, long time ago, so I doubt it was her. The only other one was radiology only and not her style to be ugly. So yes, it was the one I think. She was a horrible MT; I never could figure out why they promoted her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)