Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

27 years ago I remember the QA department being - the exalted position, one I

Posted: Oct 13th, 2018 - 12:51 pm In Reply to: Seems like so many small MTSOs on a power trip - and rude, arrogant, bossy, know-it-all SM

strove for but knew I would never be good enough. We never knew who they were and thought they were in a different level of the hospital secreted away from the public. They were mysterious but all-knowing. LOL. Only the cream of the crop could become part of the QA department. Now...Now I have no respect for QA..at least for those whom I have encountered. It's sad. Between the BOS and anybody being tossed into QA, I don't have much respect left for this job. It seems like all aspects are coming together to try to minimize our expertise. I have a job that is a combo of MT and other stuff, so I am super grateful to be out of daily MT work. The stress was literally wigging me out and my poor child was noticing the high anxiety that I had. Even if voice recognition was abolished and things went back to the old ways of MT'ing, I'm not sure I would return. Once burned/twice shy comes to mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)