Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My experience at PDA - sm

Posted: Oct 13th, 2018 - 9:52 am In Reply to:

I didn't have problems with C, actually found her very nice.

The problem I had was work being constantly low because, even though I was on multiple accounts, they had to have many MTs on board to meet Nuance TATs.

Having so many accounts decreases production, so my money just didn't meet my requirements. If we work a production-based job, the circumstances of our jobs should be to allow production. As we all have seen over the last decade, the introduction of normals, macros, QT text and templates has significantly reduced production on most accounts. In my opinion, MT should be an hourly job now with incentives for production beyond the normal.

Yes, ladies and gents, we have a right to expect to make certain money. If I don't, I have to move on.

I don't mind new technology, multiple accounts, strict QA, but I demand to make certain money in return for providing a computer, upgrading computers or buying new ones, paying for expensive broadband, and, most importantly, paying for my own insurance and retirement.

With the right situation, we can still make decent money with MT and editing. We just have to get what we need or move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)