Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Update on my experience with new Fluency update - sleepy mt

Posted: Oct 12th, 2018 - 9:45 pm In Reply to: Fluency upgrade..problems anyone? - sleepymt

OK, I finally got IT and they had me log out of Fluency (lost the long report I had been doing) and then use the reset for my pedal (as everything had stopped working by that point - pedal, headings, shortcuts, expansions, mouse, etc) as well as the button that fixes editing lag (I think..it's right next to foot pedal reset on the Fluency log in page). He had me start it up again and it worked. Of course, I had to do this 4 more times...abandon, log out, reset. Nope, I didn't call IT after that first time. I just noted what they did and repeated it. Once I had to log out of the computer completely because everything was frozen.

Today has been much better...no freezing, everything working as it should. Maybe it was just a glitch directly after updating and restarting computer. Who knows. So far so good. I hope everyone's update goes well!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)