Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Suggestions appreciated - JMHO

Posted: Oct 11th, 2018 - 4:08 pm

Hi, all. 

I have a question. My husband ended up committing suicide in August. My daughter is in college and my mother lives with me. This is only the second time in 26 years that I haven't had more than one stream of income from working more than one job. He left his assets in trust and they passed to my kid. I got the house with the mortgage, line of credit, and the rest of the debt. 

I travel (including international) for my job, so working a set schedule (anywhere) is a non-starter. I am currently trying to train on SalesForce and be able to do freelance admin (or maybe dev) work that way. Does anyone have any other ideas for me that mgiht be able to bring in a few more bucks?  I'm trying to avoid losing my husband and my house in the same six-month period. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)