Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

Still at Nuance - Not with N

Posted: Sep 25th, 2018 - 9:44 pm In Reply to: I'm here till 10/31 - sm - tiredmt

I work for 2 companies who do work for N and they are struggling to meet TAT (what a shame). I think MTs are fed up and I mean fed up with the low pay, etc., and are just doing what they can. Hopefully if you need a "real job" you got out of this business once and for all.

Hence N is getting back some of the work to meet their stupid TAT of 2 hours. Now with this VDI threat hanging over everyone's head, again, they are bailing or at least I hope they are. I am for one am not going to do it. When the companies I work for cave into N's demands, it is buh-bye for me. I am happy that you have work, because you deserve it, but I would be pounding the pavement looking for something else. Leave N high and dry; let them transcribe their own stupid reports and get 4 cpl. Wow would that be justice!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)