Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MC transcriptionists in a tizzy - bazil323

Posted: Sep 21st, 2018 - 11:00 am In Reply to: Marshfield Clinic MTs working for Mmodal now - just saying

One of our coworkers posted a link, so I hope everyone is looking through it also. It seems like there's a lot of negative everywhere I look regarding MModal (although I had an inkling when they tried their VR for radiology and it was awful, got rolled back, and then switched to Powerscribe 360 for VR). I'm definitely not applying, and I wish the best for everyone else whatever they decide to do.

We're all just in shock, and there's so much information coming at us. We here one thing from MC or MMOdal, but then it seems like the opposite is true. IE, MModal told us the test we take at application is not timed, just looking at accuracy, but someone took it and turns out it is timed. Really makes me wonder when something so simple and easily verified is completely wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)