Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

She can post here if she wants to. Oh, boy. We have - all heard that line before.

Posted: Sep 18th, 2018 - 11:32 am In Reply to:

"You will never run out of work." I have been an MT for 27 years and am sick of the same line of bologna. It eventually runs out because all of the services overhire, or what is always available is the crappy dictators. The minute I read "Nuance says..." it makes me angry. Sooo tired of that company having too much control. And before any of the usual responses come out (don't apply, don't read, go away, blah, blah, blah), you are shoving away ALL of the experienced veterans. We need benefits just like you are getting. We need high pay like we used to get and we need to be valued instead of constantly told what we can and cannot do. That is why we are all leaving this business. Soon you will have no US pool of experienced, hard-working people to push around. How will the work get done in the ridiculous TAT that Nuance TELLS you they want. Your contract with them must be a doozy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)