Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board Today's Top Viewed: From Nuance.. (Views: 35)

part time IC - burnedout

Posted: Sep 13th, 2018 - 5:55 pm In Reply to: Part-time independent contractor - anon

When I worked full time employed and part time IC I had a little extra taken out of my FT employee wages to offset some of the IC wages. I still had to send some quarterly so that I didn't owe at the end of the year. A tax preparer can figure out how much you'll need to have taken from the employee wages and how much you'll need to send quarterly to the IRS. The extra money from the IC job did really help out. Everyone's situation is probably different. You may be able to figure this out on the IRS site, too. I'm not sure, but I've been using the tax preparer for years as they know all the ins and outs of taxes.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)