Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly. That is why I reported her. Never contributes - Just insults, harasses, stalks.

Posted: Sep 13th, 2018 - 10:22 am In Reply to: I believe she said she would not read anything related to VDI if they were in the Nuance section. - That was a lie. She is over

Every one of us has the right to gather as much info as we can on VDI and how it affects each of us (some in unique ways). It is not up to some board bully to make that determination for anyone else. Instead of being so rude, she could easily have ignored those posts and moved on. I now report every single one of those insulting posts.

I stand to lose a lot of money over VDI and need to make some major decisions. I do not owe HER or anyone else an explanation about my personal choices. However, we all have the right to gather all the information we feel is necessary to make those decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)