Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board

A shark, circling the waters of a dying industry - wants to make a buck any way possible SM

Posted: Sep 13th, 2018 - 8:03 am In Reply to: My 2 cents. - Linda

even off the back of fellow MTs who are in desperate financial situations and have barely a dime to spare outside of basic food and utilities.

Expanders are so easy to use, I dont know who in their right mind would actually pay for a course in how to use one. Except suckers who get roped into a transcription course and don't know any different other than what the sharks tell them.

I would bet that refund policy has some sort of clause or loophole to prevent a person from using it. That's how people make money.

People dont need to pay for such a simple thing in order to improve their skills. Anyone with half a brain could do it on their own.

The sharks ought to be ashamed of themselves to sell such a thing but, of course, that's why they do it, greed to make a buck any way possible, even off the blood of other MTs. That's why some still promote and offer MT courses for the gullible and desperate to pay for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)