Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Document everything - sm

Posted: Sep 12th, 2018 - 11:19 am

Record phone calls, forward emails to a separate, non-mm, email account, make a screen shot of your schedule, workforce requests for NJA and Fluency screen saying NJA.  Those of you earlier mentioning you keep logs, keep it up.  You will need it all as proof for when MM "eliminates your job description" and then turns around tries to say it's your fault for no longer working with them.  

At the beginning of the year my "job description was eliminated because of the constant requests for NJA." I was never told "you're fired," or "you're laid off" or "you're terminated, discharged let go."  Now I'm in a debate with unemployment over whose fault it is (unfortunately my state requires it to not be my fault).  My word against MM and we all know MM is the perfect, law-abiding, upfront most-wonderful-company-to-work-for! NOT!!!!  

If you are let go, laid off, terminated, fired or your job description is eliminated... GET IT IN WRITING.  I never received any formal written statement as to why I no longer worked at MM, unless they sent it to MM email system which I no longer had access to the minute the phone call took place.  

I have not worked for 6 months.  I have applied for all kinds of jobs, everything from work at home jobs (customer service rep, regular transcription, etc.) to receptionist at non-medical companies (even though I have 30 years experience as a medical secretary/transcriptionist/receptionist).  I either have not heard back from them or have been turned down because they are going for a "more ideal candidate" or they have already filled the position.

I remember someone saying months ago or maybe even last year when the excessive NJA to document everything.  I wish I had listened.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)