Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Time to find a new line of work after 30 plus years. - Fed up

Posted: Sep 11th, 2018 - 5:58 pm In Reply to: Which is better in your opinion - mt

I have been looking, tired of all the crap, offering OT then us running out of work later in the day. Extremely poor management overscheduling and expecting us to work on weekends and our days off yet management is "not available" on weekends. I've been sending out resumes and have had 3 offers, all subcontracting for Nuance so essentially I feel like I'm taking those jobs of all the people they laid off so refused the offers. Any ads that post a "huge hiring event" is most likely getting some Nuance accouts, just an FYI and will require the VDI they want to install on your computer, if your equipment is even good enough. Looking into going back to school or working in-house at one of the local hospitals doing something totally different. The field is crap pay, little or no benefits. And these "scribe" positions, WTH is that about? Seriously, are we that stupid? They have been trying to replace us for 35 years and hasn't happened yet. They get the quality they pay for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)