Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow - BeenThereMT

Posted: Aug 20th, 2018 - 10:02 am In Reply to: FutureNet - anon

I also worked for FN for many years until I just could not stomach the BS any longer which included a lack of work ALL the time. I found myself trying to dig up work every day of the week outside my scheduled shift. I worked multiple accounts, all work types, so it should have been easy to get enough lines in each shift.

I was never confronted with a new contract rate, but that would have been the end without question. I often thought that the lack of work was deliberately orchestrated so that those of us who had a higher line rate would just give up and quit. FN often had an ad for ICs, yet current ICs had no work, it just did not make any sense.

I agree that there was no loyalty from FutureNet even from those of us that worked the holidays, had no QA problems, and were dependable.

I hope you have found something better.

I eventually chose to leave FN. Best decision I could have made for myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)