Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

OzeScribe - Cheryl

Posted: Aug 20th, 2018 - 9:32 am In Reply to: To also be fair, you are not the only/major breadwinner at home either - so you have an awesome luxury of time. nm

Well, I wish it were that simple. My decision is not to quit my other jobs in case Ozescribe doesn't work out, so I'll probably be working 50 hours plus a week. I'm by nature pretty optimistic, but in MT I would never quit a job until I knew the other one was decent. Actually, though, on one of my jobs, they're transitioning to Epic and the other is working for a specific doctor who is within a year or two of retiring. So my guess is I'll be jobless pretty soon, which is why I'm looking. I think I've gotten so used to MT being squirrelly that I don't really take any of it very seriously anymore. I've done all the emoting I'm going to do; now I just try to find the best deal for myself (I know that sounds selfish). The good thing is I think I'll know almost immediately if Ozescribe is my cup of tea. At least the recruiter seemed very nice. All else being equal, a big part of it is I'm really hoping it turns out to be a nice, sane place to work. I'm really tired of working with people who seem insane and ready to snap at any moment. And if the money turns out okay, then I would be ecstatic. By the way, I really didn't want to give anyone the idea that I don't need to work; I'm definitely not independently wealthy. I've driven the same car for 15 years and have no intention of getting another one, my house looks like the before house on the home improvement shows, and getting a bucket of chicken is still a pretty big deal. I'm not complaining; I just didn't want anyone to think that I worked to fund my trips to Aruba and my many cosmetic surgeries. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)