Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

FutureNet - anon

Posted: Aug 20th, 2018 - 1:32 am In Reply to: FutureNet-Diamond Bar, CA - TiredMT/Editor

I worked for them for many years, then they went with their own version of MModal which basically was a copied version of MModal and they called it the FutureNet Mmodal where they literally steal lines from your count on each report. Proof of that is do a preview report before you get out of it. That will bring up a Word document. Check the line count on that Word document. Then after you close the job you are in, when you get back to the work assignment screen your line count is now 10 lines less. I saw that go down from at first 6 lines per report then to 10 when I finally left. EVERY REPORT except those that are obviously less than 6 lines so their programming must have a limit as to the length of the report before the "rip off" is applied. They denied this of course. But the main reasons for leaving - NO WORK and then the topper - after many years of being dependable, working every holiday when work was there, etc., they hit me with a "new contract" with a line rate 30% less than I was originally contracted at - told me my old contract would be severed. Do not trust a single person from that company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)