Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OzeScribe - Cheryl

Posted: Aug 19th, 2018 - 8:16 pm In Reply to: Some questions for you Cheryl - I just heard from them, too

I heard back from them about 2 days after I took my tests. I was really surprised. I thought I had gotten every question right, but I only got an 88% on the objective test. I think I did pretty well on the transcription test. I was able to find two Australian drugs (took forever). I had one question. I think the dictator was saying "migraine nap" but I didn't really have any context, so I blanked it. My dictator was going a mile a minute, and I wanted very much to slow him down -- which I couldn't do. When you take the test, you don't have a foot pedal. Luckily it wasn't a speed test. I tested for Rheumatology, but the letter was very general -- not very technical at all. I lucked out because I have lots of rheumatology experience, but it really didn't help. The technical part was pretty easy. I just finished the interview (lasted about an hour). They are sending me a contract. I'm not expecting this job will change my life or anything, but I am looking forward to learning something new. I'm such a jaded MT though. I kind of expect it could go sour (which is sad), but I'm going to plan for the worse and hope for the best! :)

Good luck to you too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)