Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ozescribe - still in training

Posted: Aug 18th, 2018 - 10:51 am In Reply to: Ozescribe - anon

My team leader has never sent me any learning videos. If you are a visual learner, reading that novel of information before you start is not going to help you when you start actually working.

You better have a good memory and get ready to make endless notes and entries to your shorthand program. It is overwhelmingly tough in the beginning and takes a long time to start grasping how all this works.

The pay is 6 cpl but by the time you consider in the conversion rate it is still only 4 cpl, maybe a little over. My first paycheck my bank took out $15 dollars for an overseas bank fee.

On the plus side, there is job security and no worries about what is going on with all these US companies these days. Everybody is friendly and willing to help you through a group Skype you get to join for when you have questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)