Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked for them for a while - sm

Posted: Aug 17th, 2018 - 10:27 am In Reply to: Can someone tell me about Professional Dictation Associates to work for. nm - MT

They were nice to me, paid on time, but I was on several accounts and the work was always really low because of overhiring.

It was hard to get a really good line count due to all the different accounts.

I think they probably would've worked with me but I didn't pursue it very hard.

They were doing a lot of Nuance work and it was obvious they were a little panicked by TATs so they overhired.

I received a lot of texts and emails at night due to reports being close to TAT, and I didn't even work at night. Those texts/emails were not specifically to me, just the MTs on the accounts. Those were acute care accounts so had faster TATs. Someone always grabbed the reports so it was not an issue.

I think it was just an explosive growth for them at the time, so was probably a little difficult to manage. Things may have smoothed out.

But they were really nice to me, and like I said, paid on time, which is more than I can say for a lot of these companies now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)