Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Anyone From 08/15/2018 Layoff - avmt

Posted: Aug 17th, 2018 - 8:42 am

Can someone from this week's layoff let me know when you get you layoff email and FedEx info.  I see from eariler posts an email is supposed to come today and FedEx on Monday, but please post if and when you get it.  Reason being, I missed my call(s) on Wednesday because I had work and just wanted to work. I returned the call to HR, but now they won't call me back. I want to know when someone else recieves their info, so I can call HR again and again and again if I don't get my info today. No one in any way shape or form has officially let me know I was laid off...other than my logins to account and all programs have been revoked.  But in no official way have I been notified. Please help a girl out, so I can be a royal PIA if I need to be.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)