Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Food - Banks

Posted: Aug 13th, 2018 - 8:50 pm In Reply to: Food banks - MT

I've been going to food banks, too. Went from trying to support 2 people on my pitiful pay to 4 people (1 daughter and granddaughter moved back home). She lost her job at the end of Jan. and just now got a job, which we found out will only be temporary, so then we'll be back to where we are now. I'm 1 payment behind on the mortgage, electric and regular phone bill and don't make enough to ever make those up and get ahead. I'm getting really close to becoming desperate and I have no idea what to do. I'm widowed, so it's just my income. I'm too young for SS and probably wouldn't qualify for disability, even though I'm having knee/feet problems.

I, too, have tried for other jobs, but have been in the biz for 30+ years, so looks like I can't do anything else. So much for longevity, huh?! Good luck to you and us all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)