Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yet another reason Softscript is horrible.... - As if there werent enough already...

Posted: Aug 13th, 2018 - 6:41 pm

I found out accidentally (via an email not intended for me) that there are a few "select" MTs who are being routed ALL the EASY jobs and everyone else, myself included, are left with the dregs, the worst of the worst, most difficult dictators (of which there are plenty to go around!).  I was wondering why all the clear-speaking, easier work types went.  I didn't really think too much about it until I saw the email.  My production has really tanked doing all these very difficult reports to the point where I am making half of what I could with the better ones.  I am more than willing to do my fair share of the crap -- but nowadays all I get is 100% CRAP and I'm sick of it.  I replied to that obviously miss-sent email but I got crickets of course.  I am sure the person who sent it is sweating.  Or maybe not.  GOD I cannot wait to get away from this company.  So f'g unfair that those of us who suffer through these making probably minimum wage while the "teacher's pets" sail through making decent line counts doing easy work all the time.  Must be nice!  Even NO work is not as bad as this is.  At least I could apply for partial UI and not have to kill myself making minimum wage. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)