Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MMODAL - discouraged

Posted: Aug 13th, 2018 - 1:07 am In Reply to: For me the question is - how long will I wait until I change MY course? - For me, whatever they do is their business - sm

This is all new to me. I've been earning excellent paychecks with my former employer (closed their doors) until I started with MMODAL in March, and my household and family depend on that paycheck, so yes, it is my business. What MMODAL is doing is wrong - whether it's not being truthful about their future or just keeping me in the dark completely knowing what's ahead. That's not fair to any of us who are working to support ourselves and others. And once I left my previous company after 18 years there, finding something with at least close to the same income in the same field working from home was not easy. I had no idea how bad things had gotten. I'm even wondering if my previous company didn't close as one entity and open as something entirely new.

Please, if you have any clues about MMODAL's future, please post here, or if you know anyone there who actually makes a decent salary, other than supervisors or other management. I believe they're salaried, so hours don't really mean anything to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)