Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

per severance agreement... - AprilLayoff

Posted: Aug 11th, 2018 - 1:05 pm In Reply to: COBRA - PP

They only paid a month's-worth for us, so it's nice if you're getting 2 months! I was laid off in April. My family had a more unusual COBRA election, so maybe that is why it took quite a while, but they did eventually pay up (over the past month). Nuance routed the payment through the COBRA administration company they are using, so it's not like we personally got the payment. The benefits company just told us at one point that N had kicked in and we would therefore not owe them the next payment. However, be prepared to pay COBRA on your own at the start until that happens. The benefits company N uses I think is very slow and I feel they're also pretty disorganized. So pay attention to all the paperwork that you receive in the mail, and sign up at their member portal so you can see what's going on as well. When I had questions, they were good about responding to my emails, tho their answers could be conflictual depending on who answered! Good luck and be patient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)