Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It has to be the - system

Posted: Aug 9th, 2018 - 1:44 am In Reply to: dragging Fluency - another MT

Does your company admit it's a Fluency problem? Here, we kind of get the runaround. It's frustrating for me to not be able to get even a little bit ahead anymore in production (when there is work) because of how slow Fluency runs. Add to that the hit production takes from the bad audio and crappy dictators, and you can pretty much forget about it..The silence accelerator helped initially when it was brought back, but sometimes that doesn't seem to be knocking out those pauses like it used to, either.

I used to work on another M-Modal platform that was very basic, no bells and whistles, just very straightforward and very easy to work with. Meeting production there wasn't even an issue to ever worry about. So, I know it isn't me all of a sudden not knowing how to do my job, or my computer or my internet service failing because they aren't, nothing has changed on my end, and plus it's not just me having this Fluency problem...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)