Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board

HELP!!! She sounds like she's under water!!! - JG

Posted: Aug 1st, 2018 - 2:00 pm

Hey all,

I'm doing my best to transcribe this file here as a trial, but I swear she does her absolute best to say pedestrian where is with perfect clarity, but whenever it comes to medical words she mumbles them underwater. Shes killing me lol. I've done my best to get it as far as I can, but I have three or four questions I'm hoping you all can help me out with. I've put [ ] around the words about which I am uncertain, but I think the rest of it looks good? Any help you guys might have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

A Single Tooth Tenaculum was then used to grasp the anterior lip of the cervix. The core manipulator was then placed inside the uterus and held in place with the Tenaculum. Attention was turned toward the abdomen. A 10mm incision was made at the lower aspect of the [endolycus], then the fascia was grasped using Kocher clamps, and incised in the midline with the scalpel. The fascia was then tagged on each side with [euwaxic/youarksic] suture, trover was introduced into the abdomen, and balloon inflated using air form syringe. The laparoscopic camera was introduced, and previous findings were noted. A second incision was made 2 centimeters above the pubic symphysis, [Athentrical carcite] was placed under direct visualization. Attention was then turned to the right tube. Filshie clip was introduced, right tube was grasped and after ensuring only the right tube was grasped, the Filshie clip was applied. A second Filshie clip was applied using the same method. Attention was turned to the left tube, and two Filshie clips were applied to the left tube without complication. Camera and trocars were removed from the abdomen. The fascial incision at the umbilicus was closed using suture from the [euwaxic/youarksic] suture. The skin incisions were closed with 4-0 monocryl, with subcuticular stitches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)