Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow.... - SM

Posted: Jul 16th, 2018 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: Late pay is not disputed but they do pay and do not cheat on pay. sm - Get Your Facts Straight

So, you are saying that just because we do eventually get paid that it's perfectly okay for them to constantly pay late? They have been doing this for YEARS, well over a decade. I don't know about you, but some of us have bills to pay and need to put food on the table and our paychecks being "just a few days" late really hurts some people. People encounter late fees on bills, some encounter bank overdraft fees, and some people have to call their utility companies, mortgage company or landlord, car loan company, etc. and explain why they will be late paying them and beg for more time. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable. I have never seen a company this poorly managed in my entire life and I, for one, am sick to death of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)